AVG Cloudcare provides complete protection for your business or individual computers. It provides all of the standard protection you expect from a traditional Antivirus Program but with added benefits of manageability from a central internet portal with subscription based payments so you only pay for what you need and your license will never expire as long as you're subscribed.
This can either be managed by yourself (unmanaged) or by us (managed). As an AVG partner we provide everything you need to manage your Cloudcare system.
- What Can You Do About It?
- - Pay as you go services
- - All add-on services are available in monthly subscriptions
- - No up-front investment
- - No new hardware or third-party software
- - No licence limits
- - No minimum orders for purchasing
- - No licence numbers/product keys to keep track of
- - One click activation
- - Free 30 day trial
- - Virus spam protection
- - Help keep your company free of viruses, malware and spam with AVG AntiVirus Email Security Services
- - Automatic updating upgrade
- - Ensure your protection os always up to date with real-time updates and upgrades
Be In Control
- - Web-based access
- - Access your services via any web browser
- - Multiple Alerts
- - Stay on top of things with automatic email alerts. Whenever or where-ever the issue, your IT provider will be notified immediately
- - Reporting
- - Quickly review activity and the status of every device on your network via auto-generated reports including content filtering, security and operational reports - all of which can be exported as PDFs
- - Remote Management
- - Give your IT provider a real-time overview of your network, allowing them to manage your services and devices from a single location and/or on the move.
- - Fast, flexible accurate content filtering
- - Block distracting or inappropriate websites to boost employee productivity.
- - Third party anti-virus removal
- - Save time by deploying AVG and removing third party anti virus products in a single instance
- - Customized installation
- - Choose on the components you want to install i.e. Online Shield, Email Scanner or Firewall
- - Easy Policy Deployment
- - Roll out pre-set customized policies to employees in real time to save your IT provider the hassle of doing this on every computer on your network.
Bundled Security Services
Bundled security services to protect your business.
The internet is an essential tool for any business and in most cases is critical for day to day operations. However if not adequately protected, you could easily find yourself in a situation where your data is compromised or that staff are browsing sites that could cause potential damage to your IT systems.
Many businesses often put certain measures in place to combat such threats from the internet, such as a firewall, email filtering, web & content filtering or even client side anti-virus software, but more common than not is that they would only have some of these measures protecting their environment.
We believe that it is essential that every business should have all aspects of protection applied to their IT infrastructure to ensure that any risk is minimised which in turn increases business productivity. We have hand picked each product to provide the most appropriate levels of protection and functionality, that is simple to manage and maintain and is significantly good value.
We offer the following services as a bundle to our managed IT support services customers, and individually for others that only require specific levels of protection.
- Email Security and Filtering Services
- - A hosted solution to provide the elimination of spam and the threat of harmful emails to users
- Internet Security and Filtering Services
- - A hosted solution to provide security to office based and roaming users, with the ability to filter content based on user or group membership
- Endpoint Anti-virus and Malware Protection
- - A hosted solution to provide client based security for all virus and spyware related threats
- Bundled Security Services (Email/Web/AV)
- - The bundle includes all of the services above to protect your business from the latest threats which includes email and web filtering, endpoint anti-virus and malware protection for your servers, services and client devices.
Speak to a member of our sales team for more information or to set up a free trial.
Internet Security Services
OpenDNS not only blocks malware, botnets and phishing over any port, protocol or app, but also detects and contains advanced attacks before they can cause damage.
- - View new network security activity in real time with globally aggregated reports
- - Pinpoint devices infected or users targeted by advanced attacks to reduce the time to remediation
- - Comply with internal acceptable use policies or regulatory requirements with up to 60 content categories
OpenDNS Security Graph uses big-data analytics and machine learning to automate protection against both known and emergent threats.
- - Layer predictive security to complement reactive signature-based or real-time behaviour-based security.
- - Expand situational awareness beyond the network activity from your devices and sites with our global threat visibility.
Worldwide coverage in minutes
OpenDNS protects devices anywhere and stays up-to-date without admin intervention because there is no hardware to install or software to maintain.
- - Instantly secures devices–even those you don't own–across all decentralized networks via clientless DHCP
- - Easily secure devices inside or outside the network perimeter via auto-updated lightweight agents.
- - Extend FireEye, Check Point and other partners' advanced threat defences beyond the perimeter in a few minutes.
The OpenDNS Global Network handles more than two percent of the world's Internet requests daily with 100 percent uptime.
- Today, our security uses the same foundation trusted by over 50 million daily- active users across 160 countries, including ISPs.
Umbrella lets you manage the Internet experience on and off your network with acceptable use or compliance policies, putting you in control.
Manage flexible, location-aware policies with Umbrella's 60 content categories and an unlimited number of custom block or allow lists. Laptops can be assigned policies with different Internet access restrictions and logging settings based on whether they’re on or off your network. Umbrella informs end-users of the policy with branded, customizable block pages, and offers a feature that enables approved, delegated users to bypass these pages.
- - Whitelists & blacklists
- - Category based filtering
- - Whitelist only
- - Black page bypass
- - See what users are visiting/doing