SMaRT Watch -
Cost effective interface that facilitates the integration, management and control of an alarm control panel.
About SMaRT Watch:-
- This discreet unit connects via a serial port to an alarm control panel and transmits alarm and device information across the internet. SMaRT Watch is typically used to connect smaller addressable fire alarm systems.
- SMaRT Watch is a new innovative solution designed to offer a cost effective remote alarm monitoring and control capability.
- Compatible with many popular control panel manufacturers’ equipment, SMaRT Watch provides a convenient way to transmit event data to one or more locations across the internet.
- SMaRT Watch works by connecting a serial or hard wired interface to a control panel. Events are sent using internet protocol to Drax Technology’s AMX alarm management workstation operated, on or off site by either a, Facilities, Estates or Service organisation.
- The RS232 interface allows detailed information by device to be relayed as well as the status of the control equipment. Users have access to “real time” event information, enabling them to proactively manage many different alarm systems.