- - Email utility software for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook & Office 365
- - 47 million users world wide
- - Global sales in virtually every country
- - Reseller channel partners in over 50 countries
- - Microsoft Gold Application Partner
- - Recipient of multiple industry awards
- - Headquartered in the UK, just outside of London
- - International office in the Netherlands, Germany, US and Austrailia
Get a full, dynamic and professional email signaure when sending from any device, including tablets, mobiles, Windows workstations and Apple Macs.
Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- - Run or own mutiple companies
- - Have an organisation that is merged with another
- - Operate in more than one country
- - Have multiple roles and/or need multiple signatures
- - Need to send as several different alias for certain business reasons
- - Have key staff shared between organisations such as IT support workers or office administrators
- - Batch-import multiple photos at once by selecting the folder or drive with your photos and migrate them all in a single click.
- - Photos can be automatically cropped and adjusted if they are not the right size.
- - Review the photos users already have and decide whether to replace them.
- - Let your customers, clients and corporate partners see your photo portrait too.
- - Wherever the user is, if they're in your domain, you can control their photos.
- - Archive emails to any storage medium that can hold files and folders (DAS, SAN, NAS, cloud-based drive).
- - Takes email from your Exchange journaling mailbox (or mailboxes) and adds it to the archive.
- - Doesn't rely on using SQL server to store archived mail.
- - Locate a single email quickly and efficiently using the same search technology as browser users.
- - Start archiving and searching within 10 minutes of setup.
- - Save your archived emails on one PC, across multiple machines or even save it to the cloud.
- - Add dynamic dields for contact details, which are completed for each user automatically
- - Add images, links and dunamic content. Display RSS feed, socila media linkss and more
- - Add static text and control formatting: font size, typeface and colour
- - No need for importing/exporting, marketing can directly edit all templates in this software package
- - Copy/paste from one product to another and one format to another, say HTML to RTF
Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange is the simple, manageable and robust way to send from multiple email addresses while maintaining a single Exchange mailbox.
IT departments no longer have to resort to workarounds such as setting up different POP3 accounts or training users to work in a way that is unnatural.
Alias manager for exchange is the simple, manageable and robust way to send from multiple email addresses while maintaining a single Exchange mailbox.
Exclaimer Anti Spam
Instead of basic word filtering or syntax analysis, Exclaimer Anti Spam uses the Recurrent Pattern Detection® engine from CYREN – which compares every email you receive to global spam traffic trends.
It can tell an email is spam because it has an identical fingerprint to millions of other emails being sent from different computers around the world – it's the one thing spam email can't change about itself: it's spammed.
As a result, it knows your key client's unique email isn't spam, but an email that's similar to millions being sent all around the world is – even if your contact uses explicit language and the spam contains only commonplace business terms.
Why choose Exclaimer anti-spam?
Exclaimer Auto Responder
Exclaimer Auto Responder is the award-winning auto reply software for Exchange 2013/2010/2007. The dedicated Exchange software solution lets you automate replies to emails, redirect messages, add and remove senders and recipients from emails, as well as prevent messages from being delivered.
This is all based on rules and policies that you control within this Exchange auto reply software.
- Create personalized auto responses by including the sender’s original email message, add company branding and attach files such as PDFs.
- Redirect messages to new domains or group mailboxes instead of sending to individuals, reducing the demand on your Exchange server.
- Use any data in the email as a trigger such as text in the message body, the subject or the address.
- Unleash advanced mail control settings such as modifying the recipient’s email address or adding a Bcc address to monitor someone’s email.
- Show a team email address, like 'sales@' to customers, but not to colleagues or suppliers.
Exclaimer Outlook Photos
Exclaimer Outlook Photos allows you to import photos into the Active Directory to give everyone a photo portrait in the Outlook People Pane, their SharePoint profile and on Microsoft Skype for Business.
Exclaimer Mail Archiver
Exclaimer Mail Archiver is a powerful email archiving solution for Microsoft Exchange that gives you all the business and compliance benefits of email archiving without the setup and running costs that are usually associated with email archiving.
This Exchange archiving software solution is remarkably easy to install and configure, does not require any specialist IT skills to manage, works on hardware of all specifications and does not need complex and expensive relational database packages to operate.
Exclaimer Mail Archiver is intelligently priced email archiving for Microsoft Exchange and is the best solution available for scaling the email archiving cost/performance need of any SMB or corparate organisation.
Why choose Exclaimer Mail Archiver?
Exclaimer Template Editor
Exclaimer Template Editor allows you to design signature templates with static text, images and dynamic fields for use in our Signature Manager Exchange Edition, Outlook Edition and Auto Responder products. No import/export required, marketing can directly edit the templates in your template library; when they save their changes, they’re instantly applied in the product. Get the same powerful what-you-see-is-what-you-get editing experience from our server-side products, but on any PC.
Why choose Exclaimer Template Editor?