SMaRT Web -
is an exciting new product that provides a cost effective way to view your fire alarm system remotely.
About SMaRT Web:-
- Compatibility: SMaRT Web interfaces are compatible with most fire alarm control panels. The interface in no way affects the performance of the control panel or its requirement to meet BS5839 Part 1.
Information is stored on two independent servers, each in secure
locations. This provides redundancy and almost guarantees 100%
availability. Today’s world is becoming increasingly “Connected” and
smart phones tablets and laptops are easily accessed and used by many
people from almost any location.
AMX and its peripheral interfaces can now extend access to alarm systems situated anywhere in the world to those needing to monitor or control alarms remotely.
- Testing and Maintenance:
It is important for customers to know that their systems are being
tested and maintained properly. Service and maintenance companies use
different methods to produce evidence of what has been tested.
Engineer’s hand written service sheets, print-outs from control panels,
marked-up drawings, coloured or bar-code stickers affixed to each
None of these methods are fool proof. SMaRT Web records exactly when a device has been tested, detailing the time, date and location.
This level of detailed consistency means that SMaRT Web becomes a powerful compliance tool for both service and maintenance companies as well as end users.
- Notifications and Reports:
Different notifications can be sent by email and/or SMS messaging to
any number of recipients. Each event notification details the event type
and its location. Notifications are triggered and processed
Additionally, reports based on weekly testing, service visits and live activity can be generated. Users can also customise reports that can be exported or saved in different formats.
- Administration: SMaRT Web Users or Administrators manage their own account. Administrators can add further users with personalised levels of access to the system.
- Differentiate your offer from the competitors
- Stay one step ahead of your customer and tell them what’s wrong with their system before they tell you
- Review status of completed/incomplete maintenance year to date
- Be transparent by providing your customer with the ability to view the status of the system and measure engineer and system performance
- Schedule next service visit and receive pending email notification
Utilising SMaRT Web as your fire alarm service management tool you can:
- Have the peace of mind that the fire alarm system is being maintained correctly
- Monitor the fire alarm maintenance company’s performance to ensure value for money
- Proof of legislative compliance – Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Manage systems maintained by different service and maintenance companies
- No capital expenditure
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Improved administrative performance
A new and creative way to manage and monitor your fire alarm system, SMaRT Web offers higher level of management than has previously been possible